About Premier Lifts Ireland
Premier Lifts is a leading supplier of residential and commercial lifts in Ireland. Premier Lifts Ireland is a part the Premier Lift Group, which has been UK’s ideal choice for residential and commercial lifts for over a decade.
As Premier continues to expand its operations, we are looking to recruit a full-time experienced Maintenance and Service Coordinator for our Clare office. The chosen candidate will manage and coordinate the company’s maintenance and service schedule. We are looking for an experienced professional with at least 3-5 years experience in a similar position. This role will run in conjunction with the Operations Administrator.
The role of Maintenance and Service Coordinator will provide an experienced operations professional with the opportunity to work with a progressive, high growth lift company. This position offers an attractive remuneration package, as well as further career progression.
The Role: Maintenance and Service Coordinator (Co. Clare)
Role: Maintenance and Service Coordinator
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Remuneration: Competitive. Dependent on experience and expertise.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Location: Head Office in County Clare.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Oversee the maintenance schedule, which will be run on a day-to-day basis in conjunction with the Operations Administrator.
- Manage all aspects of breakdowns and maintenance contracts, renewals and the daily schedule of engineers.
- Schedule and coordinate returns to site, ongoing services after installation and lift breakdowns.
- Schedule service routes for all new contracts.
- Price, quote and order new or spare parts as required.
- Provide an excellent standard of care to customers.
- Manage and coordinate all preventative maintenance programmes.
- Act as a client liaison, ensuring all customers are kept happy and up-to-date.
- Minimum 3 years full time experience in a similar role, working within an engineering, operations or construction environment
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong organisational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency at Word, Excel and PowerPoint will be looked on favorably.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent multi-tasking and delegation skills.
How to Apply:
Email your CV, and a cover letter to [email protected]
Deadline: July 26th 2019.
Premier Lifts is an ISO certified, equal opportunities employer, with a commitment to collaboration, excellence, safety and professionalism.