About Premier Lifts
Premier Lifts is a leading supplier of residential and commercial lifts in Ireland. As Premier continues to expand its operations, we are looking to recruit a full time experienced Operations Support person for our Clare office. Premier Lifts is an ISO certified, equal opportunities employer, with a commitment to collaboration, excellence, safety and professionalism.
Full Time Position: General Office Administrator
Location: Head Office, Tuamgraney, Co Clare
To support daily operations, Premier Lifts is looking to hire an enthusiastic, dependable and trustworthy General Office Administrator. Working out of our headquarters in Co. Clare, the chosen candidate will support our day to day office procedures and internal operations. In this role, the General Office Administrator will act as the point of contact for all incoming calls and ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis. This role has a strong focus on customer care.
The role of General Office Administrator will provide a diligent, highly organised individual with the opportunity to work with a progressive, high growth lift company, and offers a competitive remuneration package and support.
Role & Responsibilities
- Point of contact for incoming calls.
- Dealing with day to day office administration task.
- Auditing project files.
- Maintaining and running of an efficient well organised office.
- Dealing with customer service queries and ticketing of calls.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Computer literacy and competency in MS Excel and Word.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently using own initiative.
- A willingness to learn and grow on the job.
- Focused problem solver with excellent administrative skills.
How to apply:
Email your CV, and cover letter to [email protected] Deadline for applications: 29th of February 2020.
Premier Lifts is an equal opportunities employer.