About Premier Lifts Ireland
Premier Lifts is a leading supplier of residential and commercial lifts in Ireland. Premier Lifts Ireland is a part the Premier Lift Group, which has been UK’s ideal choice for residential and commercial lifts for over a decade. As Premier Lifts Ireland continues to expand its operations, we are looking to recruit a full time Lift Service Engineer.
This role reports directly to the operations department/management, offering a competitive remuneration package and excellent career progression for the successful candidate. The position of Lift Service Engineer will be a varied and interesting role working with a well established and progressive lift installation company.
The ideal candidate will be experienced and comfortable working across a portfolio of lifts, however Premier Lifts will provide in-house training on specific projects. Premier Lifts is an ISO certified, equal opportunities employer, with a commitment to collaboration, excellence, safety and professionalism.
The Role – Lift Service Engineer
Role: Lift Service Engineer
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Remuneration: Dependent on experience and expertise. Competitive.
Start Date: February 2019
Location Flexible: This role is on the road, serving customers nationwide, reporting to the Irish head office in County Clare regularly.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Responsible for the installation of lifts to agreed specification and timelines. Also expected to providing servicing, maintenance and breakdown repairs to existing lifts.
- The Lift Service Engineer will be expected to carry out all pre-installation site checks. Must also assure that all reports are delivered in a competent, professional and timely manner.
- Respond to complete minor repairs, snagging and troubleshooting as scheduled by the Repairs/ service manager.
- Install all types of machinery and lift directive packages.
- Liaise with internal teams during projects and deal with on-site queries and concerns that the client may have.
- Report broken down machinery or equipment promptly and proactively flag faulty equipment.
- Fully responsible for ensuring that you have the appropriate equipment each day.
- Adhere to company’s health and safety policies as well as standard operating procedures.
- Minimum 5 years experience working across a portfolio of lifts.
- Relevant experience working as a Service Engineer such that you could start from day one without requiring any additional training.
- Industry relevant qualification – NVQ 3 or J5 / J25 / HNC equivalent.
- Excellent technical knowledge base.
- Lift Industry Manufacturer Product Training Certificates listed on your CV.
- Exceptional customer focus and confidence in your skills.
- Full, clean driving licence.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV, along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: 31st of January 2019.