Field Sales Engineer
About Premier Lifts Ireland
Premier Lifts is a leading supplier of residential and commercial lifts in Ireland. Premier Lifts Ireland is a part of the Premier Lift Group, which has been UK’s ideal choice for residential and commercial lifts for over a decade. As Premier Lifts Ireland continues to expand its operations, we are looking to recruit a full time Field Sales Engineer.
This role involves developing new business in Dublin and the surrounding areas. Premier Lifts Ireland is offering a competitive remuneration package and excellent career progression for the successful candidate. The position of Field Sales Engineer will be a varied and interesting role working with a well established and progressive lift installation company.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience working in the lift industry and a track record at meeting, and exceeding, sales targets. Although the chosen candidate must have previous experience working in the industry, Premier Ireland will provide specific product training as required. Premier Lifts is an ISO certified, equal opportunities employer, with a commitment to collaboration, excellence, safety and professionalism.
The Role – Lift Service Engineer
Role: Field Sales Engineer
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Remuneration: Competitive. Dependent on experience and expertise.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Location: This role is on the road, serving customers mainly in Dublin and the surrounding areas.
- Self-motivated and professional, required to meet and exceed company targets.
- Experience in the lift industry is a fundamental requirement. However, specific product training will be provided.
- Experience dealing with technical queries and proposing solutions to customers.
- Excellent negotiation and sales closing skills.
- Motivated, results-driven, systematic and professional.
- Committed to providing excellent service.
- Full clean driving licence is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written English is essential.
- Qualification in an engineering discipline is an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience with CRM systems an advantage.
- Field Sales engineer required to develop new business in Dublin and the surrounding areas.
- Build and maintain relationships with architects, engineers, main contractors and developers.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Build good working relationships both internally and externally with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Create, build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Manage existing customer base and be responsible for seeking new business.
- Make clear technical presentations to clients and specifiers demonstrating how our products can meet the client needs.
- Generate technical sales proposals, quotations and tender submissions.
- Ensure quotes, tenders, enquiries are followed thoroughly and returned on time.
- Responsible for seeking new projects and opportunities.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV, along with a cover letter to [email protected].
Premier Lifts Ireland is an ISO certified, equal opportunities employer.