About Premier Lifts
Premier Lifts is a leading supplier of residential and commercial lifts in Ireland. As Premier Lifts continues to expand its operations, we are looking to recruit a full time Lift Installation/Service Engineer. The chosen candidate will cover Dublin and the surrounding area, working up to a 40 mile radius outside of Dublin. We are expanding our operations to include custom built bespoke lift packages through our parent company, Premier Lift Group, in the UK. To help us support our growing Irish business, we require an experienced lift installer with a strong engineering background.
Premier Lifts is an ISO certified, equal opportunities employer, with a commitment to collaboration, excellence, safety and professionalism.
The Role – Lift Installation/Service Engineer (Full Time)
This role reports directly to the operations department/management, offering an attractive remuneration package and excellent career progression for the successful candidate. The position of Lift Installation/Service Engineer will be a varied and interesting role working with a well established and progressive lift installation company.
The ideal candidate will be experienced and comfortable working across a portfolio of lifts, however Premier Lifts will provide in-house training on specific projects.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Respond to complete minor repairs, snagging and troubleshooting as scheduled by the Repairs/ service manager.
- Attend and complete small modernisation projects.
- Install all types of machinery and lift directive packages.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working across a portfolio of lifts.
- Relevant experience working as a Installation/ Service Engineer such that you could start from day one without requiring any additional training.
- Industry relevant qualification – NVQ 3 or J5 / J25 / HNC equivalent.
- Availability to work in Dublin and surrounding areas. (up to 40km radius)
- Excellent technical knowledge base.
- Lift Industry Manufacturer Product Training Certificates listed on your CV.
- IT literacy.
Exceptional customer focus and confidence in your skills.
- Full, clean driving licence.
For the role, Premier Lifts is offering a competitive package with remuneration based on a 40 hour work week.
Base salary starting at €35K (negotiable depending on experience and level of expertise)
20 days annual leave + bank holidays
Mobile phone & tablet
How to Apply:
Please email your CV, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: 17th of December 2018.